Fightmaster Yoga Greek Island Retreat
June 30 to July 6, 2018
Our retreat will be held at the beautiful oceanfront Koufonisi Villas - Koufonisia means “the hollow islands” in Greek – two low little islands of a friable rock have had their coastlines nibbled away by the wind and waves to form wonderful beaches and caves and strange rock formations. Not easy to get to, not much to do – this is the Cyclades as they were 50 years ago. You’ll love it!
Koufonisi Villas boasts beautiful sand, relaxing living areas, and an open air yoga shala. Beautiful sunsets are guaranteed every night.
Koufonisi Villas offers peaceful and off the beaten path vibes, in a caring and family-like environment, dedicated to yogic practice.
Koufonisi Villas offers Greek style accommodations with:
- Vegan, mostly raw food made from local seasonal ingredients. Menus are created by the amazing in-house chef, Esco and are served family style. I cannot even begin to describe the deliciousness of his food. He has such a passion and love for his creations:
Quiet, picturesque beaches
The Villas have comfortable, decorated guestrooms fusing modern design and traditional Greek Style. The owner (whom you’ll meet, practice with and love!) is the architect behind this incredibly beautiful property!
The Yoga Shala
The yoga shala, overlooks gorgeous white sand and crystal clear aqua water. Enjoy sea-breezes as you move through your unforgettable yoga practice. The shala’s wooden floors and concrete walls are a perfect balance to the open-air sheer curtains. The shala is fully equipped with yoga mats, blocks, and straps.
While you're here, be sure to book a Thai Yoga Massage. You won’t be disappointed!!
How to get there
- Direct International flights to Mykonos and Santorini, then a 1 and half-2 hours trip to Koufonissi by Seajet ferry.
- Or direct International Flight to Athens and from the Port of Piraeus the Highspeed takes 4 and a half hours.
Suggestions of things to bring
- Sunscreen- it can be bought here but is expensive so stock up at home. Plug adaptors (European style ).
- Bath towels are provided but not beach towels - be sure to bring one!
Also, don’t forget!
In order to enter Greece your passport must be valid for 6 months from the day you arrive.
Please make sure your passport is valid for 6 months after the date of your arrival.
7 days/ 6 nights accomodations
Daily vegan breakfast, lunch, dinner + tea and mineral water (wine is not offered but can be purchased in town).
Daily morning and evening yoga sessions (1.5 hours approx)
Access to all amenities: lounge area, yoga shala, beach.
Transportation from the ferry to the Villas
Queen Bed, Private bath:/ all inclusive (3 meals) x 6 days
- Single 2250 euros
- Double 1750 euros/person
2 Twin Beds, Shared Bath / all inclusive (3 meals) x 6 days
- Single 2050 euros
- Double 1550 euros/person
1 King Bed with Shared bath/ all inclusive (3 meals) x 6 days
- Single 2050 euros
Double 1550 euros/person
Non-refundable Deposit to hold your place
- 525.00 euros
Pay remaining balance here:
* Trip Insurance is highly recommended!
Sample daily schedule:
- 7:00-8:00 am Coffee and fruit
- 8:00-9:30 am Morning Yoga for Energy/Total Body/Sequence to Peak Pose in Shala
- 9:30-10:30 am Breakfast
- 10:30 am to 1:00 Free time
- 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm Lunch
- 2:00 pm to 5:00 Free time
- 5:00 pm to 6:00 Gentle Yoga/pranayama/meditation
- 6:30 pm to 8:00 pm Dinner
During free time, you’ll have the option to explore on your own or with the group. We will also organize 1 to 2 day trips to neighboring islands (weather permitting)
If you wish to arrive a few days before, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will help you find an accommodation if the villas are sold out.