6 Day Yoga retreat by the ocean in Morocco with Fightmaster Yoga
The retreat will be held at beautiful oceanfront Villa Mandala - privately hired for the occasion. It's located on the rugged coastline, just outside of Taghazout.
Villa Mandala boast a lush garden, relaxing living areas, plunge pool, and a rooftop yoga shala. We'll enjoy beautiful sunsets every evening!
Villa Mandala offers peaceful and off the beaten path vibes, in a careing and family-like environment, dedicated to yogic practice. As such, it's been featured in The Guardian and Telegraph Travel, amongst other publications, as one of the best yoga retreat locations.
Villa Mandala offers ethnic chic style accommodations with:
- vegetarian food made from local seasonal ingrediants. Menus are inspired by Ayuvedic tradition whilst including a delectable mix of Moroccan and international ingredients and recipes.
- lounge area
- plunge pool by the ocean
- beautiful yoga shala
- a range of relaxation and rehabilitative massage therapies including Thai Yoga Massage.
- free Wifi
- Free tea, coffee, fruit and mineral water
The Villa has comfortable, decorated guest rooms fusing modern design and traditional Moroccan and Indian architecture. They can be arranged as one double or two twin beds. One ensuite room can be arranged as a triple or family room.
Valuing an intimate atmosphere, the Villa offers 9 guest rooms - so be sure to book in advance!
The Yoga Shala
The Yoga Shala, high on the rooftop of the villa, is surrounded by fantastic views of the beach, ocean and mountains. The shala's wooden finish throughout and surrounding glass dorrs allow it to be enjoyed both as an impressive indoor studio or an open airy space for unforgettable yoga practices.
The shala is fully equipped with yoga mats, straps, bolsters, blankets, sand bags and lavender eye pillows.
Suggestions of things to bring
- Suncream - it can be bought on site but it's expensive so it's better to stock up at home.
- Plug adaptors (two prong French style)
- Bath towels are provided but beach towels are not, so be sure to bring one.
- Warm clothes for the evening - due to the arid landscape, evenings can get chilly.
- Surfboards and wetsuits if you plan to surf: The shops sell spare hardware, wax, fins, leashes, etc but surfboards and wetsuits are not as well stocked.
- Also, don't forget: In order to enter Morocco, your passport must be valid for 6 months from the day you arrive. Please make sure that your passport is valid for 6 months after your arrival.
- 7 days/6 nights accomodation
- Daily vegetarian breakfast, lunch, dinner plus tea and mineral water (fish/meat available upon request - wine is not offered but can be purchased in Agadir).
- Daily morning and evening sessions (approx 1 to 1.5 hours each)
- Access to all amenities: Lounge area, yoga shala, plunge pool, beach.
- Airport pickups from Agadir
Pickups from Marrakech airport are not included in the package but can be arranged by Surf Maroc (average cost is approximately 88 EUR for 4 people. Payments for the transfer are made directly to your driver. 2 to 3 hours drive).
Private Double Room/All inclusive x 6 days: 2375.00 EUR/person
Shared Twin Room/All inclusive x 6 days: 1875.00 EUR/person
Shared Triple Room/All inclusive x 6 days: 1375.00 EUR/person
Non-refundable deposit: 525.00 EUR/person
- Daily Surf Lessons
- Day trips to Essaouira , Taroudant
- Horse and Camel riding
- Quad biking and buggy riding
- Jet Ski
If you wish to arrive a few days before the retreat begins, please contact Mel (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange alternative accomodation. Villa Mandala will be fully booked up until July 7, 2018
Trip insurance is highly recommended.